Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Friday, February 10, 2012

Off to School...

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have been very busy. Every Monday and Wendsday I swim at a high school near my house and that is from 7:00pm until 8:00pm and Sunday mornings I swim at the recreation center near my house from 8:00am until 9:00am.

              On Sunday January 29th my mom, dad and I went and saw the Oshawa Generanls and Peterbrough Peats at the general Moters center. That was very fun. Also since Sunday i haven't been feelinf the greatets, I have had non-stop cough that won't go away and I haven't been getting enought sleep. Now I have stayed home oh Thursday and a quater way through today (Friday). I find the worst days to be sick are Friday because then your parents say 'Well if you don't go to school today you have to be in bed all weekend' but because it is my first year being in a straight class (other than grade 2) my classmates and a pain. I have kids yelling across the classroom back talking teachers and one teacher has said it is the worst behaved class that she has ever had in 17 years of teaching. The thing is that they are fine on their own but when the class is together it seems like all of them are compeating for the 'Class Clown' award... But all it is doing is making want to switch schools and we still have more that aprox. 3quaters of our school cericulim left to learn in Febuary March April and June, so 4 mounths the learn over 3 quaters of the school cericulim. Although I ahve missed over 20 days of school I am still getting mostly A's. So now I am off to school so I will try to write as much as possable!!! Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel my class was always the worst behaved class. I couldn't concentrate with all the yelling so I got mostly C's, but I'm homeschooled now. Oh and what is a straight class?

    P.S. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A straight class is were their are 2 grade in one room with one teacher and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my mistake... I forgot what I was saying!!! A STRAIGHT class is were it is only one grade for one teacher and all the problemed kids are in that class and others whom don't have room to put them in the split and a SPLIT class is were their are the 2 grade tought by one teacher in one room!

    ReplyDelete