Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spilling Not Much Secrets!!!

             I don't know if you know this but McDonald's stuff is all fake!!! They say on the commercials that their beef is made from "100% real Canadian Beef" but really that is the company's name that provides McDonalds so it seems real! "Our Beef is made from '100% real Canadian Beef'!!!">Cow Poop!!!
              Then there is their chicken nuggets!!! The process of making the nuggets is... MECHANICALLY seperate the chicken, puree the chicken and it now looks like strawberry ice cream, then they dye it white and deep fry it!!!
                Then their fries may taste good but they may be a cause of CANCER. Did you know that when oil is boiled/cooked at to high heat it can cause cancer??? Their little secret to making more money it to put the saltiest thing in all the combo's... the fries. Since their fries are 'so good' they load them with salt which then makes you thirsty!!! Then you buy your self a drink so it is just contributing more to McDonald's.
                 Anyway I find a sub from Mr.Sub tastes the best of all fast foods anyway!!! It actually has real ingredients!!!
Thanks For Reading!!!

-B

2 comments:

  1. That is really interesting and gross.
    I've watched a lot of documentaries about that kind of stuff. Now I eat only organic and vegetarian.

    If you want, I can talk about your blog on my blog so the people who read my blog will see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright that sounds good! Me I can't eat beef and that limits my choices but I have been feeling a lot healthyer than I did before when I did eatit, now I mosalyyeat cheese's for protine and when I do eat meat it is chicken or ground turkey. And me I don't eat all organic an dI do eat out sometimes and I eat M.Sud, Sudway and Tim Horton's.> (BLT's from sud places and timmys is dognets and ho0t coca)!!!

    ReplyDelete