Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 26...

Well I wan't able to update yesterday because when I got home it was something like 10:30. Yesterday my mom and I went to go see We Bought A Zoo. It was very good, it was about a family that had just bought a zoo but their was one problem.... His son didn't like it, also they had to pay for all the things that needing redoing becuase it hadn't opened in a while. While in the process of trying to renavate they ran out of money and then the lady that did the billing checked into the bank account and found no monney so she told all the people that he was a froid. But that night he put on his old sweater that his wife always used to wear and found a check in it. So he talked to the emplyoiees and got to work. Then the guy can to inspect the zoo and they were able to open but when it came to opening day they were getting jumpy because no one was coming, but it turned out that their was a tree that fell down in the rain fron the weeek before so they couldn't get by. The sion who didn't like living their cared the most about the people coming and visiting the zoo, so he ran to find out and they were all waiting behind the fallen tree...Once they were all in they ran out of tickets for Julys mounth and it was only the first day of bisness.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun movie, thanks for the review I think we'll go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really good and I enjoy reading it but you should blog more often. I try to blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will ry to blog more often and it was a very good movie, it made me tear up a bit1

    ReplyDelete