Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New school year

Wow, it has been a while since I have used my blog but their has been so much going on I haven't really had time. Over the summer I went to Cudmore's Clear Lake Cottages and had fun swinning and hanging out with my friends. When i found out who my teacher was at the end of the summer I was exited but a mounth and a half into the school year he switched schools. I went hunting with my Grandad in November, we got 5 deer, I think we got 3 buck, 1 doe and 1 fawn. For halaween I was Lady Gaga. And Christmas has just passed, and I got a hair straightner, Docking station for my ipod and a bunch of books.
P.A Day on Friday!!! Yeah I am so exited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment