Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Busy Week

On Monday the 7th we had the rehearsal for our ballroom dance competition and it was very rushed and I found it kind of annoying how rushed it was. Then on Tuesday the 8th we had the dance competition and I was nervous because I didn't want my team (green team) to lose, and the guy I was dancing with kept messing up but the good thing about messing up, is that when you mess up you don't give up but you make a fast recovery and when you make a fast recovery you get more points for your team. First we did the marangay and then the tango.

Then on Wednesday my school had the talent show. My friend was left having to sing on her own because the original girl had dropped out. Since my friend would be nervous she asked me, I said yes. It was a stressful 3 days jammed with practice for the talent show. I found out that I was doing it with my friend 3 days before the actual show. Not only did I have to practice for a song I barely knew, I had my own act I was doing on my own and I had to practice for that one too. Then at the end my cheer squad did a cheer and then we also did an encore so I ended up doing 4 things in the talent show. Also you are only allowed to do 1 act, but I did 4...

Thursday was my last day of school, because Friday was a PA day. On Thursday my cousin who just moved to my school a couple weeks ago, came home with me. We ended up going to her house and sleeping over there. Since her dogs didn't have a real walk in a while and no one was willing to walk them, her mom said that if we walked the dogs she would take us out to see the movie Mars Needs Moms, but we didn't see it last night like we planned but we saw it today.

Mars Needs Moms was a good move but it was sad. The good part is that it had a good ending. In the beginning the boy Milo said his life would be easier if he didn't have a mom at all, then he couldn't fall asleep. Then he thought about it and knew it was wrong to say that so he went to apologize. But when he went to see if she was awake down stairs he heard sound coming from his moms room. He also saw light under the door, when he went in his mother had been kidnapped martians. If you would like to know the rest I would go to the movies to see it, it was very good in 3D, I don't know about 2D.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to my grandparents house. So, when I got home from seeing the movie I had to pack for that. I am very excited because when I go to my Nana and Grandads house I get to see my favourite cousin in the whole world, she is so cute. One time she said "Look theres a bus, people live in it so they don't get run over by backhoes and trucks".

Thank you for reading my blog!!!

1 comment: