Horses

Horses
<3 Horses

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I have been up to since Friday!!!

On Friday the grade 5's had a field trip to the town hall and we saw a play or reenactment of a city council meeting that took place exactly 200 years ago, on March 4th,1811.  I personally thought that it was interesting but not very exciting, it was much more fun for the boys because they got to yell and cheer for who they wanted to be elected or picked and all the woman/girls back in 1811 just listened.

On Friday night I was supposed to go home with my friend but her dad showed up to pick her up and go to his house, but this was never planned with my friends mom so she had to stay and figure that out.  Then I had to go on the bus home and my mom had to drive me over to my friends house and I slept over there. When I was there we had a snack and my mom and my friends mom sat and talked for a little while. While they talked my friend and I played the wii and some other stuff. Then after my mom left we had pizza for dinner and watched Mean Girls for my 3 time but I really can't complain because I love that movie. Then when the movie was over we went and played our ds and dsi, but my friend played on my iPod touch for a while until it died and then we went on chat on them.
When we woke up in the morning we stayed in bed and played our ds and then her mom came in and saw us awake and went to make us breakfast. We had eggs and waffles for breakfast When we were feeding the cats they were going crazy and were acting like they had never been fed before.  After we finished eating my friend played my iPod and I played with the cats laser and I was shining in on the floor and moving it around and the cats would chase it, it has hysterical.

Then when I got home today I had chicken Caesar salad and cleaned up the house it wasn't very fun... Well that's all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment