Today when I got to school we did an hour of math and it was fun because we are designing a petting zoo. We have to make sure that we have space for a pig pen and also donkeys and ponies, rabbits, sheep, and goats. Then when we had music we watched The Princess Bride and for gym we had to do ballroom dancing and I had to dance with one of my not really friends. Then after school I went to a couple of my friends houses to sell chocolate bars, I almost sold my whole box of 24, I only have 5 left. Then when I got home I had to put a Rupenzel puzzle together to see if I had all the right pieces for it but I haven't finished, it is very hard.
My thought for the day: It's too cold!!!
Thanks for reading my blog!!!
Congratulations on the new blog! Great first post.
ReplyDeletecongratulatios Bekah on your blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat job kiddo! I'm looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteHi, I write the blog, My crazy mind. I could link your blog to mine, if you link my blog to yours.
ReplyDeleteThat way we both would get more people to read our blogs!
Y haven't u bloged 4 a while
ReplyDeleteSorry I was unable to post some becuase I have been very busy and as I said in my latest blog I was at my aunts house and they don't have high speed internet and well yeah I have been very busy and I have had to get ready for a trip and all this stuff. (Trip is the trip to my aunts house)
ReplyDelete